ThermoWeather is a Weather Station made entirely in QML. The displayed data is polled from worldweatheronline.com. It is a project I made for the User Interface Design class. Custom Designed in Adobe Illustrator and coded in QML.
Features of ThermoWeather:
- Current conditions outside: temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed, wind direction, clouds coverage, visibility and weather description
- The predictions for the day: temperature min, max, precipitation, wind speed, wind direction, weather description
- 5 day forecast: temperature min, max, precipitation, wind speed, wind direction, weather description
- The current condition and forecasted weather is represented by graphic representation
- Displays the temperature and humidity inside the building (Because no sensors are available, this information is hard-coded)
- Supports changing the location
- Resolution of 1280×800
- Touch-screen compatible
- Multiple language support (currently supports 4 languages)
- Support for US/European system
- Displays weather alerts (the weather alerts are not real, but hard-coded)
More information about this project here.